Friday, 9 January 2009

Coffee yeh?


I had a very nice chat with David Taylor, owner and manager of the Elephant House, this morning. I applied for a part time position as one of his staff in the cafe made famous as the place where J.K Rowling wrote her first few Harry Potter books. (How cool is that??!) He has a Filipina wife and has been to the Philippines, "countless of times", he said. He has a house in Pangasinan and a restaurant in San Fernando, Pampanga. He has even been to Ormoc, Leyte, my home sweet home. As of the moment, he still doesn't have any vacancy for me but promised to give me a call in a few weeks when one of his full time staff will be leaving so I can take her place. Coffee, tea, or me? Hahaha. I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. coffee, tea or me ka diyan maemae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy oh boy oh boy. when you return him the favor and he visits your place (read: the moment he steps in YOUR land), he is so gonna be in heaven!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete